Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Lili's review of the Comenius week in Hungary


We organized this week, so it’s hard to write about what was our impression… I think we could take the students/teachers to good and interesting programmes. I heard that they enjoyed the programmes, and they just had problems with the food. The first day, when we visited the castle, there took place a competition and also we could see the beautiful view. This was my favourite day. On Tuesday we travelled around Budapest, and visited the famous sights. There we(students) had to say informations about the different places, so we were the tourist guides. I was really nervous when I had to talk about my sights, so I made a lot of mistake… I didn’t go to the programmes on Wednesday. But on Thursday I went with the Comenius team to Szentendre and to Visegrád. In my opinion the only good thing in this day was the bob sledging and the somlói galuska. I enjoyed Friday very much, because we went to Normafa and we ate rétes… and travelling with the libegő was fascinating too. I couldn’t go to the dinners because they were too late in the evening/night. Summerizing, I think I spent a great time with friends and with my teachers.


Lili Veszeli

No comments:

Post a Comment